Friday, April 25, 2008

A Short One

Greetings,
It's been a slow week for Janni. I'm on day 5 of the Xeloda with little or none of the same hellacious side effects as before. Dr. G. prescribed a long acting nitroglyceride to prevent arterial spasms. It's been good times adjusting to that one daily. Dr. F. increased my dose of the Temodar chemo to give me a nice BIG BLAST for days 10-14 and suggested we measure the tumor sometime in May.

I've been chanting directly to Tami the tumor so she will shrink. It's only weird when people notice I'm chanting in public places. It makes them think I believe someone is "with" me. Which is not entirely wrong.

I'll give you a breather from the long-winded blogs from previous weeks. Please keep those emails coming. I can be reached at JKIKER@austin.rr.com.

A big shout out and THANKS to my friends wearing Jan's Sunday Punch tees on their Relay for Life walk tonight. THANK YOU, THANK YOU AND THANK YOU I say tearfully. The shirts are awesome. Thanks a bunch for the love, support and for being in my corner.

many kisses,
Jan

1 comment:

John Doherty said...

I need a T-shirt! Where do I get one?

I'm thinking about you...